THE HOST COUNTRY
Following on from our three successful shows in 2002, 2008 and 2011, we return to one of Asia's most dynamic railway nations. With Kuala Lumpur embarking on a major expansion of its existing system and on-going upgrading on mainline routes, Kuala Lumpur is the ideal venue for this important railway event.
Existing and proposed projects include;
- More than 150km of new MRT lines are to be built, with total investment to top US$ 15Bn
- Contracts are being awarded for the 17.7km Ampang Line extension
- Construction of the MRT 1 Sungai Buloh - Kajang Line will begin in 2013
- A feasibilty study is underway for a Johor Bahru to Singapore Rapid Transit Line
- Projects to upgrade, double track and electrify the West Coast mainline are ongoing
- A new four phase East Coast mainline has been proposed
- Several options for a high-speed link to Singapore are being discussed
A TRULY REGIONAL EVENT
In addition to the delegations from up to 10 Asian railway operators, who will attend the 10th Annual Congress of the Asian Railway Operators Association (see conference and AROA pages for full details), Malaysia is also strategically placed to attract trade visitors and conference delegates from across the region.
The event will be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The venue is situated in the heart of the city and offers first-class conference facilities and exhibition halls all under one roof.
|Book an Exhibition Stand||Register as a Visitor||Book a Delegate place|