RAIL SOLUTIONS ASIA 2017
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
May 24 - 26 2017
Regarded by many as the best railway show in Asia, our annual show combines;
and provides ‘A one-stop solution for all your product and information needs’
THE HOST COUNTRY
Following on from our seven successful Malaysian shows in 2002, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 we return to one of Asia's most dynamic railway nations. With Kuala Lumpur in the middle of a major expansion of its existing system and on-going upgrading on mainline routes, Kuala Lumpur is the ideal venue for this important railway event.
Existing and proposed projects include;
- Three new MRT lines, with more the 150km of track are to be built in KL. Total investment will top US$ 15Bn
- The Ampang & Kelana Jaya Line extensions will begin full operations by the end of 2016
- MRT 1 from Sungai Buloh to Kajang will start service in December 2016
- The 2015 budget confirmed approval and funding for the MRT2 and LRT3 lines
- A feasibilty study is underway for a Johor Bahru to Singapore Rapid Transit Line
- Projects to upgrade, double track and electrify the West Coast mainline are ongoing
- A new four phase 620km East Coast mainline has been proposed
- A high-speed link from KL to Singapore has been announced, with a completion date of 2020
A TRULY REGIONAL EVENT
In addition to the delegations from up to 10 Asian railway operators, who will attend the 14th Annual Congress of the Asian Railway Operators Association (see conference and AROA pages for full details), Malaysia is also strategically placed to attract trade visitors and conference delegates from across the region.
The event will be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The venue is situated in the heart of the city and offers first-class conference facilities and exhibition halls all under one roof.
|Book an Exhibition Stand||Register as a Visitor||Book a Delegate place|