tdhrail - The Asian Railway Magazine is AROA’s official quarterly journal. It has a circulation of 4000 copies and is distributed to railway operators, consultants and manufacturers throughout Asia.
- Each issue focuses on one, or more of the five key areas and includes; news, technical articles, project updates and country profiles, many of which, are provided by AROA members and their nominated staff.
- It is a useful source of general and technical information for all railway professionals.
- Membership includes up to 50 copies of every issue, sent direct to your chosen recipients.
AROA ANNUAL CONGRESS
The highlight of AROA’s year brings the membership together for four days of networking and discussion, with a programme designed to give a broader understanding of the major developments in the Asian railway industry as a whole, as well as focused technical information on individual areas of expertise.
Held in conjunction with Rail Solutions Asia, one of the region’s premier railway events, the event attracts more than 2000 participants, including most of Asia’s key railway personnel and suppliers from around the world.
Nominated staff, have the opportunity to contribute and benefit on many levels including;
- meet and network with their counterparts from other AROA members and Asian railway operators
- Attend morning conference sessions with Project & Planning updates from around the region
- Attend afternoon workshops with panel led discussions on the other four key areas
- Visit the major exhibition (more than 2,500 m²) and meet the world’s top railway suppliers
- Attend the Pre Event Gala, plus all social events and site visits associated with the event.
- Receive a full set of conference papers, plus lunch and two coffee breaks on each day.
- Membership includes free access to all of the above, plus return air flights and three nights accommodation at the event*
* Economy class flights, booked via official travel agent and accommodation in the hotel nominated by the organiser.
AROA ANNUAL CONGRESS TESTIMONIALS & PICTURES
"A truly impressive event to network and share valuable experiences" - Alan Fia, SBS Transit
"Professional organisation, useful presentations, exciting exhibition" - Hoang Anh Dung, Vietnam Rail
"A forum that allows every railway industry player to learn and excel" – Henry Yu, Hong Kong MTR
"This event should not be missed by industry players" – Bukhari Mohamed, Rapid Rail
"Effective, thoughful and well organised event" – Hua Quoc Hung, Ho Chi Minh City MAUR
|Four senior managers from RapidKL, Malaysia, at the conference.||Two senior managers from Guangzhou Metro attended the conference||BMCL, Bangkok was represented by three senior managers, seen here visiting the exhibition|